Manager - Software Development
- Act as a point of technical resolution during the project lifecycle as it relates to technical decisions.
- Develop software to support business requirement.
- Assist the manager with scoping, identification of project deliverables, and creation of project-
- specific documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, etc.
- Work closely with project staff to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly assigned, fixed, and regressed.
- Communicate daily regarding delivery status with appropriate team members.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in IT technology.
- Assist and intervene with any specific functional-developer discussions or debates over requirements.
- Consult on project feature lists and provide input into prioritization discussions.
- Consistently ensuring technical integrity of project deliverables.
- Play the 3rd level support roles in production issue investigation with related teams to rectify the
- production issue related to the responsible applications which is escalated from IT operation support team.
- Conduct module level work effort estimations and integrate for the whole system.
- Thoroughly understand the Requirements and Design.
- Develop detailed design and system architecture (also integration module).
- Coding and deliver high quality software for support project requirement.
- Conduct thorough unit testing and integration testing for the whole system.
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components develop by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- At least 3 years for software development teams.
- Strong knowledge in Java/C# programming and Message Queue technology.
- Mobile application (Android/iOS) knowledge is a plus.
- Agile methodology in software development knowledge preferred.
- Superb problem solving ability, with a knack for technical innovation.
- Ability to communicate with business and technical audiences and produce collateral suitable for multiple audience types, both Management and business users.
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Willing to learn on new technology
- Easily adoptable to company culture