Senior Underwriter - Fire
- Provides underwriting technical support to all Marketing Departments (including Branches)
- Underwrites new and renewal simple direct accounts in accordance with Underwriting Guidelines and Underwriting authority delegated.
- Issues policies based on quotation slips / drafts approved by underwriters in accordance with Fire Underwrite section’s procedures.
- Signs policies in accordance with the Signing Authority delegated.
- Monitors and Controls underwriting and policy issuing process for specific class of insurance delegated to Marketing Departments, to ensure proper procedures are adhered.
- Creating or compiling data or statistics or reports for use within section such as Renewal Notices and Renewal Suggestion Listing, as requested by Superiors.
- Assists in filing procedures per Underwriting Department’s Filing Guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Statistic, Insurance or related fields
- At least 3 years experience in related fields.
- Experience in insurance business underwriting would be preferable.
- Good command in English and computer literacy in MS Office.
Note: Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) PCL reserves the right to change the scope of responsibility as deemed fit as and when necessary. The staff will be informed/prepare beforehand when such occasions arise.