To collect all money owing of Finance companies channel within credit control policies and procedures to ensure that collection targets are met.
- Performing billing process of all outstanding premiums due of the assignment customers.
- Collect all premiums due within credit term and all overdue premiums.
- Timely and accuracy settlement the outstanding policies with the receivable amount.
- Ensure that payments are correctly allocated, to the appropriate account and against the appropriate policy.
- Following up on any outstanding disputed items to ensure the ledger is clear at all times for cash collection.
- Performing the commission and incentive payment to the business partners.
- Accountable for reinsurance operation
- Strictly follow up the credit control procedure on the operational work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields.
Skills / Experiences
- Working Experience in Finance or related would be advantage.
- Good Managerial and Negotiation Skill.
- Good command in English and computer literacy in MS Office.
Note: Tokio Marine reserves the right to change the scope of responsibility as deemed fit as and when necessary. The staff will be informed/prepare beforehand when such occasions arise.