IT Infrastructure and Operation Technical Manager
- Accountable for all technical aspects in services delivered by IT Infrastructure and Operation team and hands-on technically.
- Supervise IT Infrastructure and Operation staff on daily-to-day activities and system monitoring in order to ensure service availability, continuity and improvement.
- Admin/Monitor system and proactively identify improvements to support business growth
- Work with external vendors to ensure delivery of services, problem resolution, contract, quotation and renew MA contract.
- Engage with stakeholders in both IT and business department to provide best fit technical solutions for projects and business requirements.
- Involve in IT Projects for medium term projects of service enhancement
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Engineering/Science or related fields
- At least 10 years in IT Operation/Support and IT Infrastructure
- Experience in managing IT Infrastructure and Operation including (but not limit to) Microsoft Server/Desktop, Printer, Network, Security, Applications and PC Helpdesk
- Experience in administration jobs for Server environments
- Advance knowledge in Server platform, Antivirus, Backup solution, Virtualization, System Management and Monitoring tools
- Strong Analytical, organization, troubleshooting, initiative and communication skills
- · Excellent team player, analytical thinking, dynamic working hours and enthusiasm
- Proactive, self-motivated, service minded and be able to work in dynamic working hours
- Fast learner and be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- May be required to work, off hours when necessary, nights, weekends, holidays
- Excellent command in English of all speaking, writing and listening skills
- People management and be able to lead group of staff
- Knowledge and Experience in AS400 and/or IBM Lotus Notes is an advantage
Note: Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) PCL reserves the right to change the scope of responsibility as deemed fit as and when necessary. The staff will be informed/prepare beforehand when such occasions arise.