IT System Support (Senior Officer)
- Designing, organizing, monitoring, supporting and troubleshooting company's IT environment in area of Microsoft Windows (both Server and Workstation), Virtualization, Business software and network related.
- Monitoring system and proactively identify actions to sustain and improve the IT service to support business growth.
- Understanding sense of urgency and actively response to incidents/requests for business continuity and implement the long term actions for preventing recurrences.
- Engaging with key stakeholders in both IT and business department for designing and supporting solution/configuration of on-going projects, business and operation requirements
- Collaborating with external vendors for implementing and resolving issues in assigned areas
- Bachelor degree in engineering / computer or related field
- At least 2 years experience in support, maintain and install IT system for medium to large organization
- At least 2 years experience and knowledge in managing Windows Server/Workstation, Enterprise Application and Network
- Experience in troubleshooting/solving PC, Server and network related issues
- Require strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced with minimal supervision and direction
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work off working hours (if needed)
- Good interpersonal communication, high responsibility, enthusiastic to explore new technologies.
- Excellent service mind and good customer service skill
- Good command of spoken and written in Thai and English
- Experience in managing AS 400 or Lotus Notes is a plus
- MCP, MCSE, MCSA, or any related professional certification is a plus
Note: Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) PCL reserves the right to change the scope of responsibility as deemed fit as and when necessary. The staff will be informed/prepare beforehand when such occasions arise.