Protect your advertising boards.
Safeguard yourself from third party claims.
What is Advertising Board Insurance?
It is an insurance protection plan which covers accidental loss or damage to your advertising billboards, due to sudden and unforeseen causes.
SECTION I : LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY
The Company shall indemnify the Insured against loss or damage to the Advertising sign or any parts thereof which are described hereto in the schedule caused by;
(a) Accidental external means, (“Accidental” means to include an event and its series in any one occurrence)
(b) Fire, Lightning, Explosion or Theft.
SECTION II : LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTIES
The Company shall pay to third parties for the sum of the Insured shall become legally liable to pay, in the event of;
(a) Accidental bodily injury or death to any person and consequent upon accidental caused by the property insured (not being either a member of the Insured’s family or any insured’s employee arising from in course of the employment)
(b) Accidental direct damage to the properties and consequent upon accidental caused by the property insured (not being properties belonging to or in the custody, or under the control of the Insured or any person in the service on behalf of the Insured)
Note that, the Company’s liability under this section included any damage arising out of the defect installation.
Provided always that the Company shall not be liable to make any payment under this section in respect of;
1. The fusing or burning out of any bulbs and/or tubes arising from short-circuiting or arcing or and other mechanical or electrical defect or breakdown.
2. Repair, cleaning, removal or erection, wear and tear, depreciation or deterioration.
3. Damage to bulbs and/or tubes unless the glass is fractured.
4. Overrunning, overheating or strain.
5. Atmospheric condition.
GENERAL EXCLUSIONS UNDER SECTION I AND SECTION II
The Company shall not be liable to make any payment in respect of;
1. Consequential loss whatsoever caused.
2. Any accidental loss, damage and/or liability directly, indirectly or proximately occasioned by or contributed to or arising out of or in connection with flood, windstorm, typhoon, volcanic eruption, earthquake, war (whether declared or not) civil, war, strike, riot, civil commotion, revolution, mutiny rebellion or uprising or the people against the government.
3. Loss or destruction of or damage to the insured properties arising or resulting or in consequence of ionizing, radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from nuclear waste or from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
These plans are subjects to the supervision and administration of Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) PCL by plan coverage and benefits thereof, all of which are subject to the requirements of the company. It is used for reference only.