The Insurers will not indemnify the Insured in respect of :
1. The excesses stated in the Schedule to be borne by the Insured
2. Wilful act or omission or gross negligence of the Insured or his representatives
3. 3.0 Loss or destruction or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever
resulting or arising therefrom or any consequential loss
3.1 Any legal liability of whatsoever nature
directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from ionising radiation or
contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion
of nuclear fuel. For the purpose of this exclusion only combustion shall include any self-sustaining
process of nuclear fission.
4. Any loss, destruction, damage or legal liability directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or
arising from nuclear weapons material.
5. Loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of war, invasion, act of foreign
enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared nor not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection,
mutiny, riot, strike, lock-out, civil commotion, military or usurped power, or malicious persons
acting on behalf of or in connection with any political organisation, confiscation, commandeering,
requisition or destruction of or damage to property by order of the government de jure or de facto
or by any public authority.
In any action, suit or other proceeding where the Insurers allege that by reason of the provisions of
Exclusion (5) above any loss, destruction, damage or liability is not covered by this insurance the burden
of proving that such loss, destruction, damage or liability is covered shall be upon the Insured.
These plans are subject to the supervision and administration of Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) PCL by plan coverage and benefits thereof, all of which are subject to the requirements of the company. It is used for reference only.