Accident Disability and Dismemberment Benefit (Loss of organ and loss of eye)
Follow these simple steps to expedite filing of a Accident Disability and Dismemberment claim
- To avoid unnecessary delays, make sure your claim form is fully filled in, and all other required documents are complete.
- Ensure your signature on the claim form tallies with the signature in our records.
- The Medical Report is to be completed at your own expense.
- The checklist provides a reference of the point-of-submission requirements only. The Company reserves the right to request for other relevant documents and information.
- The claim will be settled within 15 working days from the time of submission of completed documents. In case any investigation is required, the claim will be settled within 30 – 90 days depending on the investigation period.