How can I pay my premiums
1) Through Agents, Head office & Branches. A temporary receipt must be obtained from our agent or staff for your records, every time the payment is made to agent or staff
- Cheque or cashier's cheque payable to “Tokio Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited”, cross “A/C Payee only” and “Or Bearer”. Please specify policy number on the back of cheque.
2) Direct Debit through saving Account or Current Account from the following banks
3) Internet Banking
5) Commercial bank counter. Please show the billing statement to pay premium at bank branch.
Can I pay premiums late?
We provide a grace period of 30 days from the premium due date. The policy is fully in-force during that grace period. The unpaid premium shall be deducted from the death claim proceed , if the insured dies during the grace period
What can I do if I have problem paying my premiums?
You may consider
- Changing the premium payment frequency to be either semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly mode.
- Decrease sum assured of the basic life insurance contract.
- Delete rider(s) (if any)
- Automatic premium loan condition
- Convert your policy to either reduced paid up condition(RPU) or extended term insurance condition(ETI) according to your policy conditions