IT Application Support
Having total responsibilities in IT application systems in term of supporting, designing, monitoring, implementing and troubleshooting Monitoring system and proactively identify actions to sustain and improve the IT service to support business growth. Understanding sense of urgency and actively response to incidents/requests for business continuity and implement the long term actions for preventing recurrences.
- Provide second level of technical support for all application systems and software components
- Troubleshoot and investigate the root cause of incidents that happen with application systems
- Work closely with application development teams and vendor to investigate, fix and test applications
- Administrate application system of the company in term of application configuration, master data setup, application user id and permission management
- Monitor, update and maintain application systems to ensure that systems are working as operational
- Maintain SLA, application availability, capacity and performance KPI.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / computer or related field
Skills & Experiences
· 5 years experience in support, maintain and install IT application systems for medium to large organization
· Experience in troubleshooting and investigating IT system/application incidents
· Require strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced with minimal supervision and direction
· Able to work under pressure and willing to work off working hours (if needed)
· Good interpersonal communication, high responsibility, enthusiastic to explore new technologies.
· Excellent service mind and good customer service skill
· Good command of spoken and written in Thai and English
· Experience in managing AS 400, MS SharePoint and Automation tool is a plus
· Experience in managing Oracle Database and Oracle ERP is a plus
Experience in Unix is a plus