Communication & MKT. activity
- Manage and Control Marketing Tools, Brochure and Souvenir Stock.
Provides and arranges all campaigns and Promotion to support marketing team.
- Responsible for Communication to our producer, client and our staff such as marketing event, campaign and promotion.
- Provides and arranges the marketing activity to support our producer, client and our staff.
- Performs other duties and assignments instructed by the superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Actuarial or any related field
Skill & Experiences
- At least 5 years experience for Assistant Manager and 7 years for Manager level in an insurance business
- 7+ Year Experience in Personal Lines Pricing, Extensive SAS Programming, Fluency in English, Project Management, Coaching, Supervision, Foster Teamwork