Supervisor - Web Application QA
- Create and manage end-to-end test plans and provide testing efforts estimation to manager
- Review requirement specification and technical design document to provide feedback related software quality and testing on timely and meaningful manner.
- Design, and create optimized test cases from BRS and/or SDS.
- Seek clarifications on business and functional requirements to improve test cases.
- Work with development team to plan and executes manual & automated test activities (Functional, integration, regression, performance, and other testing required) to accomplish expected timeframe and quality level of the task
- Write and maintain automated test scripts (for test-automation tools) as required to execute test plan effectively.
- Report test results and defects.
- Provide quality assurance guidance to team members
- Provide accurate and timely status update to the manager
- Comply with company’s code standards and processes
- Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in IT technology.
- Works on special I.T. projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s or master degree in Information Science or Computer Science or Engineering required
- At least 4-year experience in software testing or software development
- Extensive knowledge on testing tools (Ex. Selenium), methodologies, and best practices
- Logical. Detail-attentive. Results-oriented. Well-organized
- Fast learner. Willing to learn new tools. Flexible in scope of work
- Self-motivated and independent. Able to work both as a team and individually
- Able to plan and manage multiple tasks / projects on hand
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience in insurance business is a plus