Supervisor to Assistant Manager Risk Management
To assist in ensuring of operational risk and business continuity management activities complying with regulatory requirements and establishing an operating framework, related policies and tools in which each business unit is responsible for and accountable to the Company for ensuring that regular risk assessments are carried out and reported. To ensure that the continual identification, review and updating of operational risks are in place as well as establishing necessary controls systems for addressing those associated risks together with monitoring the implementation of Operational Risk Self-Assessment (covering J-Sox Control Self-Assessment) by the units and gathering the data and action plans generated by the assessments. To help enhance risk culture and awareness across the Company through training sessions and providing material plans generated by the assessments.•Arranges risk survey according to the Underwriting Guideline
•Communicates with other department concerns in order to meet the client’s needs and complete our tasks.
•Assist AEs in providing and clarifying the terms & conditions to the clients.
•Performs other duties and assignments instructed by the superior.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in risk management, actuarial, finance, economic or related field
• At least 4-5 years of experience in operational risk, business continuity risk or project management
• Having FRM Certificate is an advantage
• Have good knowledge and understanding in non-life insurance business
• Have a strong conceptual thinking skill and problem-solving ability
• Have a good command in English both communication and written
• Possess positive attitude and initiative
• Computer literacy in MS-Office