· Assist in the pricing of personal and commercial lines products.
· Become highly proficient in SAS in a relatively short timeframe and assist in the design of SAS and Excel applications to handle regular statistical analyses.
· Research and apply actuarial techniques to Tokio Marine's data.
· Work across functions to assist in a variety of ad-hoc assignments
· GPA 3.0+ Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; or At least 3 exams if Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science.
· Strong general programming and analytical skills.
· Prior experience in SAS BASE 9.x and SQL a big plus.
· Proficiency in Excel (including VBA) and other Office software packages.
· No aversion to reading and absorbing technical documents in English.
· Self-starter/independent learner/fluency in English.