Pricing Lead - Actuarial Department
- Supervise the technical pricing life cycle of personal line products.
- Recommend pricing and underwriting strategies by identifying problems; evaluating trends; conducting impact study; making technical projections; and anticipating requirements from marketing and underwriting.
- Develop and maintain analytics data warehouse by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Interface and create good relationship with underwriting, marketing, and claims; where needed, provide value-adding analytics.
- May be expected to manage a small team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Actuarial or any related field
Skill & Experiences
- At least 5 years experience for Assistant Manager and 7 years for Manager level in an insurance business
- 7+ Year Experience in Personal Lines Pricing, Extensive SAS Programming, Fluency in English, Project Management, Coaching, Supervision, Foster Teamwork