Assistant Manager - Product Development
- Perform product development of individual and group insurance, pricing, profit testing, filing to DOI for both premium rate and policy wording, including preparing facility for new product implementation i.e. setting up and testing LifeAsia system and sale materials. Able to ensure the company’s profitability and marketability.
- Responsible for loss ratio analysis of group business and making summary report monthly. Continuously improve the complicated process by using software (FoxPro) and system facility.
- Responsible for analysis and reports i.e. Sale reports, NB analysis, etc. Prepare statistic reports required by DOI and TLAA for compliance. Have a fully understanding on each analysis, selecting a suitable method, solving data problem and providing the summary reports.
- Responsible for policy reserve of individual and group insurance base on statutory requirement to support reserve valuation.
- Supervise his/her subordinates to develop their talents and gain practical experiences.
- Responsible for actuarial projects i.e. learning new jobs/knowledge to improve themselves, finding new method to improve department’s work flow.
- Bachelor Degree in Actuarial, Statistics or related fields
Skills / Experiences
- At least 4 years in actuarial
- Possess data and statistics analysis skills
- Good computer and programming skills
- Good communication in English