Business Development Marketing
Provide assistance to set up D&F business development strategies to support Dealer & Finance Business Marketing portfolio.
- Develops and plans an annual marketing strategy and action plan for D&F business to achieve the projected non-motor premium and profitability targets.
- Reviews the efficiency of the business flow of the non-motor marketing portfolio of the Company, and makes improvements, if necessary.
- Analyzes market information and development on non-motor insurance business trend to gain competitive advantage against competitors and recommend to Management on strategies on gaining market share for D&F business.
- Maintains a good relationship with existing business partners and also develop to new partners.
- Arrange sale performance report, market reports and related statistics on D&F non-motor business in order to review and monitor the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
Skills / Experiences
- Experience in non-life insurance business or Marketing Field must be required
- Having experience to allied with Car dealers or Finance/Leasing companies or Bank assurance
- Having experiences in sales and business development.
- Good planning skill and possess initiative.
- Good command in English and computer literacy in MS Office.