Analytics Data Programming Lead - Actuarial Department
- Developing and maintaining internal analytics data warehouse, participate in wider analytics data management and delivery projects within Tokio Marine.
- Develop understanding of business processes and streamline data ETL operations for analytics data warehouse.
- Depending on experience, provide ad-hoc analytical support for business units.
- Develop SAS skillset in house through formal and informal training.
- May be expected to manage a small team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Statistic, Mathematic or any related field
- At least 5 years experience for Assistant Manager and 7 years for Manager level in an insurance business
- Extensive SAS Programming, Fluency in English, Project Management, Coaching, Supervision, Foster Teamwork