Manager/Assistant General Manager
Car Dealer Marketing
- Develops and plans marketing strategy and business plan Car Dealer to achieve the projected premium and profitability targets.
- Review and develop the efficiency of Business Flow of the company to compete with other competitors, and make improvement, if necessary.
- Develop and coordinates with marketing visitation schedule to clients and business partners of Assigned Business to discuss rate and condition, secure new and renewal business as well to enhance relationships.
- Analyzes market information and development on car trend to gain competitive advantage against competitors and recommend to Management on strategies to gaining market share for Business.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing or related field
At least 8 year experience in Car Insurance Business, or Marketing Management, or experience concerned in Insurance Business
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Analytical Thinking, Logical Thinking and Achieve Oriented
- Service mind and can do attitude