Assistant Manager/Manager & Analytics Data Programming Lead
· Developing and maintaining internal analytics data warehouse, participate in wider analytics data management and delivery projects within Tokio Marine.
· Develop understanding of business processes and streamline data ETL operations for analytics data warehouse.
· Depending on experience, provide ad-hoc analytical support for business units.
· Develop SAS skillset in house through formal and informal training.
· May be expected to manage a small team.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Statistic, Mathematic or any related field
- At least 5 years experience for Assistant Manager and 7 years for Manager level in an insurance business
- Extensive SAS Programming, Fluency in English, Project Management, Coaching, Supervision, Foster Teamwork