Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Accountable for defining business need and suggesting changes to improve business
- Accountable for documenting project deliverables including standard workflow for As-Is and To-Be processes
- Understand client background and requirements for estimation and risk assessment
- Accountable for planning, tracking, measurement and control the project, including manage the deviations.
- Accountable for negotiating, reviewing, approving and managing changes in the project.
- Lead the execution of project activities
- Work collaboratively with project members from multiple department and closely monitor and track project progress to ensure a smooth and timely handover of the project
- Preparing project status report on regular basis as required by the project
- Review or approve deliverables as defined in project.
- Close down the project as planned
Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related fields
- Has working experience as project manager / project leader will be an advantage
- Has working experience in personal underwriting area will be an advantage
- Capable of handling several activities at once as well as anticipating and reacting to potential problems.
- Competent analysis, communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong leadership skill and multi-tasking skill
- Service minded and customer focused
- Good systematic and logical thinking
- Good command in English