Dealer & Finance Business Developer Assistant General Manager
- Develops and plans marketing strategy and business plan for to achieve the projected premium and profitability targets.
- Review and develop the efficiency of Business Flow of the company to compete with other competitors, and make improvement, if necessary.
- Develop and coordinates with marketing visitation schedule to clients and business partners of Assigned Business to discuss rate and condition, secure new and renewal business as well to enhance relationships.
- Review and monitor existing business partner with performance report.
- Manage the team and to provide necessary training and to conduct their annual performance appraisal.
At least Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- 10 years in Non life Insurance
- Having experience to allied with Car dealers or Finance/Leasing companies or Bank assurance
- Having experiences in sales and business development.
- Good Command in English both written and spoken.
- Strong Managerial and leadership skills.
- Good Planning skill and possess initiative