Web Application Development Manager
- Supervise the software development projects and maintenance and responsibilities of the Web Application Software Developers.
- Responsible for the prioritization of projects and maintenance assigned to the Application Development team.
- Responsible for the complete development lifecycle of the software systems using Agile methodology (Scrum); including gathering requirements, requirement analysis and design, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follow up, support and Project Management.
- Responsible for the Integrity, Maintenance and changes to the Application Development Servers and Databases.
- Responsible for developing and implementing change control processes for the development team to follow.
- Provides ad-hoc reporting and decision support required for management decision processes.
- Makes technology decisions that effect Software Development.
- Works on special I.T. projects as needed
Bachelor’s degree in Information Science or Computer Science or Engineering required.
- Ten plus years of Application Development Experience required.
- Five plus years of .Net, SharePoint, Web Services or relevant technology Design and Analysis required.
- Five plus years in using Agile Methodology in Software Development; Scrum is preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills required.
- Application Development and Architecture used in Insurance Business preferred.
- Working experience with current technologies used at agency preferred.