Motor Underwriting Senior Officer / Supervisor
· Provides referral service to marketing to be able to soundly execute their underwriting of risks and apply approval based on underwriting guideline and regulations.Education Level
· Conducts daily and monthly auditing with sufficient checking of risk acceptance and policy transactions booked by each profit center
· Support simulation of campaign and package pricing upon Marketing’s request.
· Works with Motor Manager/GM in providing necessary report and analysis of target business area to improve the underwriting performance of identified problem area.
· Provides report for monitoring and controls of portfolio of all campaigns, packages, intermediary performance.
· Advises underwriting knowledge and operation core system to all marketing and branches for policy issuance efficiency.
· Support to develop new initiative products of OIC and new scheme assigned by manager.
· Performs other duties and assignments as per instructed by Head of Underwriting Personal Lines department
- At least 3-5 years in related field
- Computer Literacy especially in Access and Excel
- Strong communication
- Analytical and Problem solving skill
- Well-organized skill
- Initiative thinking