Web Application Development Officer to Supervisor
- Take the assigned roles in Software Development Life Cycle e.g. System Analyst, Developer for Web Application and related technologies.
- Develop high quality software to support business requirements.
- Ensure the maintainability of software in source code version control and documentation.
- Support the IT operation in term of the resolution for production issues that may come from the applications under responsibility.
- Liaison with external vendors/providers/supporters in getting information/support/service concerning of IT software tools and technologies under responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science or Computer Science or Engineering required
- Two plus years of Application Development experience required.
- One plus .Net, SharePoint, Web Services or relevant technology development required.
- Good verbal communication skill required.
- Good Team working and collaboration in Agile Development Environment is required.
- Application Development and Architecture used in Insurance Business preferred.
- Computer Skills - Windows Server, SQL Server, Linux Server, ASP/C#/VB .Net and Java script required. Mobile Application Development languages, PHP are a plus.