Dealer & Finance Business Development Assistant Manager / Manager
- Develops and plans an annual marketing strategy and action plan for D&F business to achieve the projected non-motor premium and profitability targets.
- Reviews the efficiency of the business flow of the non-motor marketing portfolio of the Company, and makes improvements, if necessary.
- Analyzes market information and development on non-motor insurance business trend to gain competitive advantage against competitors, and recommend to Management on strategies on gaining market share for D&F business.
- Maintains a good relationship with existing business partners and alos develop to new partners
- Arrange sale performance report, market reports and related statistics on D&F non-motor business in order to reviews and monitor the business.
- Performs other duties and assignments instructed by the superior.
Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field
- 7-10 years in Non life Insurance : Underwriting or Marketing Field must be required
- Having experience to allied with Car dealers or Finance/Leasing companies or Bank assurance
- Having experiences in sales and business development.
- Good Command in English both written and spoken.
- Strong Managerial and leadership skills.
- Good Planning skill and possess initiative