Digital Marketing Manager
- Work closely with Management team to develop digital marketing strategy and roadmap to drive growth in premium revenue for online distribution channel.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC to drive online sale and activity.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company online channel
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- At lease 7 years of full time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
Skills / Experiences
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in related field
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.