Officer- Group Insurance Marketing
- Search for new prospects and presents sales proposal to new customers directly or through company’s strategic partners (SMIC, BankThai and Brokers) so that own pre-set target is achieved.
- Perform marketing activities to meet the standard set by the company.
- Works in coordination with Underwriter in collecting necessary information for premium quoting and keeping statistical records to improve the underwriting system.
- Works in coordination with Policy Owner Service Section and Claim Section in serving and handling problem solving to clients during the first policy year.
- Participates in creating marketing events and worksites for public relation and sales target growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in marketing, business administration or related field
Skills / Experiences
- Ages between 23 - 30 years old
- Find of marketing tasks and creativity-oriented
- Good personality, self-motivated, and service-minded
- Team player, good negotiation and communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office, E-Mail and Web Utilities
- Experience in marketing or life insurance field is a plus
- Thai Nationality