Supervisor – PC Application and E-Service Development
- Design, build, test, implement, and maintain complex or large-scale web pages and web applications that are reliable and accessible and support the organization’s communications and internet strategies.
- Execute many of the same activities as the experienced level.
- Implement/develop/enhance for Web Application.
- Coach, train or mentor less senior professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Computer or related fields
Skills / Experiences
- 4 years experience in web development tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver etc.
- Have programming experience in ASP Classic, ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, SQL.
- Have experience in developing website to support multi browser and multi device.
- Experience in developing Microsoft Share Point will be considered.
- Good team player, interpersonal and communication skills, service mind, positive thinking.
- Thai Nationality