· Use SAS to build and/or further enhance Tokio Marine’s analytical databases.
· Assist in the design of SAS and Excel applications to handle regular statistical analyses.
· Contribute to the data driven culture by assisting in researches on data programming, statistical modeling, and simulation.
· Work across functions to assist in a variety of ad-hoc assignments.
- Strong general programming and analytical skills.
- Prior knowledge of SAS BASE 9.x and SQL a big plus.
- Proficiency in Excel (including VBA) and other Office software packages.
- Self-starter/independent learner/fluency in English