To be a 'Good Company'
Look Beyond Profit
We act with integrity for the benefit of our customers, business partners and society.
- As an insurance company, we always seek what lies beyond profit; that is to say we always give the benefit to our customers, business partners and society.
- To realize our business purpose, understand the meaning of our existence, why we do our business; this will become the source of our competitiveness.
- We must build a strong and vibrant company that is sustainable and for this we need to make a profit.
Empower Our People
We inspire engagement and passion in all of our employees.
- As we deal with intangible products and services, our people and the credibility and trust they build with customers are the foundation of our business.
- Motivated and proactive people and a dynamic organization are the drivers of a Good Company. They produce results by deepening trust and relationships with our customers, business partners, society and colleagues.
- We must embrace diversity and create an organization in which all employees are proud to be a part.
Deliver On Commitments
We achieve high quality results by enhancing stakeholder trust.
- We are committed to continuously delivering results in the long term.
- These results are a consequence and a measure of the trust we have gained from our customers, business partners, shareholders and society. This means that enhancing trust through our daily activities is crucial.
- We must be driven by our own desire to achieve these results and be accountable for them.
Read more about what it means To Be a Good Company