Assistant Manager,Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise Risk Management
- Be a Business Partner to functions of the company to actively participate in identifying potential risks and providing timely recommendations and support business units to manage risks.
- Assists the Senior Manager in ensuring completion of Risk Management Initiatives.
- Execute the assigned Risk Management initiatives which cover Risk Assessments, Risk Monitoring, Business Continuity Management, Data Quality Management, etc efficiently and effectively. The initiatives are completed in all material aspects, assignments are well planned and executed as planned.
- Day to day focus includes consultative discussions with the business units in the resolution of the potential risk and awareness.
- Ensure timely identification, assessment, measurement and monitoring of risks together with actionable mitigation plans.
- Support the Chief Risk Officer and/ or Senior Manager in maintaining an open and effective working relationship with the regulators, external auditors, senior management and other stakeholders.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Chief Risk Officer and/or Manager as and when necessary.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Actuarial, Finance or Risk Management.
- Professional qualifications related to accounting, risk management, internal control, IT will be added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Risk Management, Risk Advisory, Internal Audit, External Audit, Finance, Actuarial or Compliance.
- Experience in Business Continuity Management and/ or Data Quality Management is highly valued.
- Experiences and knowledge in insurance background will be added advantage.
- Strong presentation skills in writing, business presentations and in interpersonal communication.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong business acumen and organisation awareness to be an effective Business Partner to various Business Units.
- Strong problem solving skills.