Branch Manager (Based in Sibu)
- To manage the administration of the branch and its operation encompassing marketing, claims, underwriting, finance and operation.
- Provide strategic financial and operational direction for the branch and successful implementation of these strategies and policies cascaded by TMIM HQ and Regional Hub.
- Ensure effective implementation of customer service and customer relationship building to develop and sustain a customer centric business environment.
- Develop and strengthen relationship with key agents and corporate account under the branch.
- Manage branch reporting and individual staff responsiveness to requests from various stakeholders.
- Manage prudently the relevant authority vested for marketing, claims or underwriting authority.
- Continuously perform market research and intelligence and provide feedback on branch branding, positioning and areas of improvement.
- Recruit new agents and continuously identify new business opportunities to expand and grow the business.
- Ensure sufficient staffing and well trained and effective work force to support the business requirement.
- Create succession and development plans for all critical positions in the branch.
- Provide leadership, coaching and develop all staffs to achieve the growth goals.
- Ensure compliance to external regulations and internal policies, guideline and procedures for effective risk and branch management. Accountable to meet CPD regulatory requirements.
- At least a Degree in Business or Marketing or any insurance relevant professional certification such as ACII/ AMII.
- Minimum ten (10) years of working experience in business, marketing, operations or in a related field.
- Has experience and knowledge of operations and leading business units.
- Successfully delivered on KPIs especially top-line and bottom-line business results.
- Customer focus with the ability to support and manage stakeholders’ expectations.
- In-depth insurance business knowledge and understanding to contribute to management decision-making.
- Team player with good track record of leading multi-cultural and functional teams to deliver corporate objectives.
- Excellent presentation / communication and facilitation abilities across various levels of seniority.