Executive, Business Support
Motor Franchise and Dealers
- Ensure dealer and customer's enquiries are attended in a timely manner and provide accurate information at all times.
- Ensure 100% commitment to dealer's request and to achieve zero complaint rate from dealer.
- To provide support services to Marketing Officers and branches on all kind of enquiries.
- Assist the Line Managers in reporting preparation and ad-hoc job request.
- Ensure the UAT is completed within the stipulated timelines with proper test plan in place and meets the objective of the UAT.
- To prepare non-motor quotation.
- Follow up on cover note without receipt report.
- Perform all activities within the guidelines of regulators and internal service level agreements and standards, procedures and processes.
- At least a Diploma in any discipline or any insurance relevant professional certification.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in insurance industry.
- Self-motivated and continuously strive for improvement and enhancement.
- Coordination activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities and directing work for subordinates.
- Good communication skills in oral and written in English and Malay.
- Possess a good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.