Executive, Marketing (Based at Sandakan)
Sandakan Sales Office
- Manage own agency unit in achieving positive business growth and business expansion of the Branch/Marketing Unit.
- Plan and develop the continual agency development which aims to enhance the quality and competency of the Branch’s and Marketing Unit’s distribution channels.
- Recruitment of new agents and developing the agency business.
- Provide professional advices and supports and efficient service to agents related to their insurance requirements and needs.
- Develop result-oriented marketing/ business development plan in order to achieve sustainable and profitable growth in the business.
- Ensure the collections of premiums in compliance with credit control policy.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department/Unit Head as and when necessary.
- Degree in any discipline or professional certification in DMII/ AMII.
- Minimum one (1) year of working experience in relevant insurance industry.
- Possess fundamental or basic General Insurance knowledge or practice will be an added advantage.
- Effective communication in writing, business presentation and interpersonal communication across various levels of seniority.
- Successfully delivered on KPIs with proven track record in production, recruitment of agents and business development.
- Customer focus with the ability to support and guide stakeholders’ project requirements.
- Good problem solving skills.