Executive, Medical Claims
- To ensure claims are settled according to the terms and conditions of the policies.
- To ensure that all claims are investigated and settled on a timely basis in accordance with the agreed policies.
- To ensure adequacy of reserves for all claims so that the Company’s liabilities are properly reported, and in compliance with reserving policies.
- To ensure that the customer service delivery levels meet or exceed the standard set, and address customer complaints and other related non-performance issues.
- Meet the claims minimum standards as defined in the BNM guidelines.
- Minimum Degree or Diploma in related field or any discipline.
- Minimum 1 year past working experience in Health/Employee Benefit Insurance or other related field.
- Has experience in medical claims.
- Resourceful, meticulous and the ability to multi-task a full spectrum of responsibilities.
- Strong and effective communication skills in writing, presentations and inter-personal communication.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.