Job / Function Purpose:
The key role of the Integration Architect Manager is Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer. She/he is responsible on the overall Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Open API delivery roadmap in Tokio Marine.
- Develop and implement an effective SOA framework/Open API aligned to overall enterprise architecture.
- Engage with all level of IT Management team to ensure overall solution delivery
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To plan, coordinate, architect and supervise all activities related to the integration of software programs, applications and third party solutions to meet the business requirements of the organization.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an application integration architecture blueprint for the organization, overseeing testing of the interoperability of application modules.
- Participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations
- Troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the application development team.
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions.
- Coordinate directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyze business specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Level of Education: Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with relevant experience in SDLC & design techniques.
- Years of Experience: At least 5 years of system design and development experience.
- Prior experience working with SOA or Open API platform.
- Experience in XML, and experience with PHP, Python or related language.
- Experience in structured release & deployment best practices.
- Development experience with Java language.
- Demonstrated experience writing Web Services, RESTFUL, or SOAP, as well as experience writing fault-tolerant code.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions.
- In depth knowledge of PL-SQL.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Strong familiarity with agile software development practices and tools.