- Oversee Property Department and implement effective and efficient property management plan and to advise on maintenance and running cost.
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations governing the ownership and use of property including fire certification (FC), lift and escalator (JKKP), business, signage, car park licenses.
- Real estate management including liaise with real estate agents in renting out the company vacant properties and establish tenancy agreement.
- Ensure the Company’s property is being managed economically to preserve the value and worth of the Company’s properties, sustained and upkeep to its maximum attainable level in keeping with the Company’s Investment intentions.
- Involve in upgrading and renovation projects of company’s properties from tendering to completion stage.
To undertake periodical physical inspections and to present to the Company reports and recommendations (if any) for all upgrading works and enhancement towards the value of the properties.
- Provide consultancy, advice to all branch managers and OICs on all property related matter, such as branch upgrading work, compliance to authority guidelines and etc.
- Responsible for the overall fire and safety procedures and coordination with the emergency or disaster recovery team.
- Monitor and supervise all contract services, onsite staff and service contractors including understanding of bill of quantities.
- Ensure all occupational safety and health compliance in place.
- Manage all utilities payment for HQ and branches.
- Establish close rapport with all tenants in ensuring proper maintenance of the premises and respond to their needs promptly.
- Able to travel nationwide to all branches either planned or unplanned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree. Qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering will be an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge on interior designing and architectural drawing.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers level.
- Full-Time position(s) available.