Job Function :
Perform all risk and capital related work and other projects as required within the actuarial function. This is a technical role, with the opportunity to innovate and develop new models and process contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- To assist/review on BNM/LIAM monthly/Quarterly/Annual Reporting.
- To assist/review on ICAAP, ALM, SAA and ECAP.
- Preparation of documentation of various job function and processes in the reporting and valuation.
- To assist/review on Company’s experience study.
- Ad-hoc valuation, financial projection, reports and projects.
- To supervise subordinates, provide guidance and develop them to complete the task delegated.
- To comply with all guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Tun Razak.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Actuarial Science/Statistics or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.