- Design, build, integrate and test new changes in Life/Asia application.
- Provide solutions and design for Life/Asia application in order to achieve delivery excellence.
- Complete the assigned development tasks on time with high quality, adhering to application development standards and release management procedures.
- Provide first level support to online and batch application incidents reported by users and IT operations and resolve them with defined service level.
- Analyze root cause, assess impact and provide solution and recovery including program fixes and data correction.
- Provide data extraction and query reporting services.
- Participate in testing of system recovery to ensure high level of preparedness.
- Conduct internal training and knowledge sharing with peers regularly.
- A recognized Degree in Computer Science, management information systems or any other equivalent qualification.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in relevant field.
- Conversant with SMART/400 programming, Cobol and Life/Asia.
- Understanding of life insurance practices would be an advantage.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Young talented developers in SMART/400 are also encouraged to apply.