Risk Management Senior Executive I Executive
To perform risk assessment, data collection, analysis, reporting, investigation and follow up with operational units on risk management matters.
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- Assist in collection of required risk data from respective departments periodically or as and when necessary.
- Assist in risk assessment.
- Liaise with operational units to gather facts and investigation on risk matters and incidents.
- Perform financial and non•financial risk analysis.
- Assist in cond ucting risk controls validation on processes of operational units.
- Assist in carrying out yearly activities such as CSA, J•SOX1 BCP, BIA etc.
- Assist in periodical or ad hoc risk reporting to BNM and regional office.
- Assist in preparation of risk management reports.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks and reporting.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Risk Management, Actuarial or Accounting
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the field of Risk Management, Actuarial, Internal Audit or Compliance.
- Full-Time position(s) available.