Senior Executive, Marketing (Based at Kota Kinabalu)
Kota Kinabalu Branch
- Manage own agency unit in achieving positive business growth and business expansion of the Branch/Marketing Unit.
- Plan and develop the continual agency development which aims to enhance the quality and competency of the Branch’s and Marketing Unit’s distribution channels.
- Recruitment of new agents and developing the agency business.
- Provide professional advices and supports and efficient service to agents related to their insurance requirements and needs.
- Develop result-oriented marketing/ business development plan in order to achieve sustainable and profitable growth in the business.
- Ensure the collections of premiums in compliance with credit control policy.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department/Unit Head as and when necessary.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in relevant insurance industry.
- Possess fundamental or basic General Insurance knowledge or practice will be an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of marketing and sales principles and methodologies.
- Ability to manage sales performance targets.
- Effective communication in writing, business presentation and interpersonal communication across various levels of seniority.
- Resourceful, meticulous and the ability to multi task a full spectrum of responsibility.
- Strong business acumen and organization awareness to meet the expectation of the senior management.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong in sales and marketing connection with intermediaries at the target market.