Senior Executive, Marketing (Based in Sibu)
Sibu Sales Office
- Recruitment of new agents, servicing agents and developing the agency business
- To ensure prompt replacement of cover notes, delivery of policy/endorsements/renewal notice/refund cheques and etc.
- Act as a liaison to the agent and ensuring that other departments’ provide efficient support services.
- Monitoring of agents’ submission of cover notes and premium payment.
- Monitoring of agent’s performance through analyzing the productivity of each agent assigned.
- To ensure that each month target is being met thus, contributing towards the company’s growth.
- To carry out risk survey.
- To provide market feedback from agents/customers to unit head or branch manager to help TMIM in making improvement to ensure that business is secured.
- Ensure prompt delivery of agents’ document.
- To handle and attend to customers or agents complaint.
- To follow up on replacement of dishonoured/non-compliance/returned cheques.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department/Unit Head as and when necessary.
- Minimum Degree in Business Marketing or related field.
- Minimum Four (4) years of working experience in sales/ marketing environment.
- Has experience and knowledge of marketing and sales principles and methodologies.
- Successfully delivered on KPIs especially top-line and bottom-line business results.
- Customer focus with the ability to support and guide stakeholders’ project requirements.
- In-depth insurance business knowledge and understanding to contribute to management decision-making.
- Excellent presentation / communication and facilitation abilities across various levels of seniority.