Senior Manager, Marketing
- Manage a Marketing Unit and provide guidance and assistance to Marketing Officers and Agents under the Unit.
- Responsible for the achievement of budget, portfolio mix and renewal retention.
- To recruit and retain Agents.
- Maximizing business support from agents through regular servicing and visitations.
- Supervise and conduct training for agents.
- To gather market feedback on competitor's activities.
- Collaborate with Underwriting in accepting/assessing risk/business to the company.
- Monitor acceptance of risk from Agents.
- Plan and budget for yearly business development in line with company business plan.
- Monitor underwriting results of Agents.
- Ensure collection of premiums in compliance with credit control policy.
- Resolve and escalate operation issues emanating from Agents.
- Monitor Cash Before Cover (CBC) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD) /Minimum Maintenance Contract (MMC) compliance by Agents.
- Minimum Degree in any discipline. Preferably in Marketing / Economics / Business.
- Preferably with ten (10) year(s) of working experience in General Insurance industry is required for this position.
- Sales and performance driven.
- Creative thinker and an ability to create the right outcomes for the business.
- Demonstrable a good record in Insurance sales & account management in previous experience.
- Good track record of engaging, influencing and managing internal/external stakeholders at senior levels.
- Possess good planning, execution and analytical skills and is able to articulate well.
- Has good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Possess good leadership qualities.
- A strong team player.
- Good problem solving skills.