Senior Manager/ Manager, Marketing (Motor Franchise Holders & Dealers)
Motor Franchise Holders & Dealers Department
- To manage, nurture and grow the Motor business.
- To guide and manage the department to ensure alignment in accordance with the Management’s strategies and standards.
- Lead the marketing team to grow the business, achieve high performance, ensure the team comply with company policies and operational efficiency.
- Implement and strengthen key processes and internal control.
- Develop business opportunities and effectively manage the channel with an acceptable profitability and improving productivity with new case ratio, renewal ratio and average unit price of the portfolio, etc.
- Help plan, develop and oversee the execution of sound strategies to support the motor business.
- Minimum Degree holder in any field.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ marketing/ sales experience.
- Experience in Insurance and Takaful or other financial services industries will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Motor Franchise holders and car dealer business.
- Demonstrates a good record in sales and is performance driven.
- Possess good planning, execution and analytical skills.
- Has good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Possess good leadership qualities and is a team player.
- Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.