JomPAY is a national initiative supported by over 40 banks to enable online bill payments to businesses across Malaysia. With JomPAY, one can make online payments using funds from Current or Savings Account fast, safe and free.
JomPAY will be made available as an additional payment option at Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad (TMIM) for premium payment of non-motor and non-health products with effect from 26th March 2018.
Upon successful payment, payee will receive a SMS notification within 2 working days which serves as an official receipt from TMIM. Thereafter, renewal will commence and policy documents will be sent to your mailing address.
To make payments using JomPAY, please follow the following steps:
- Login to your preferred bank’s internet or mobile banking website (your Current Account or Savings Account).
- Click “JomPAY” at BillPay menu.
- Key in “8003" at Biller Code field.
- Key in Ref-1 field as shown on your renewal notice.
- Key in your mobile number at Ref-2 field (without hyphens and spaces).
- Key in the payment amount.
- Click “Submit” to complete the payment process.