Manager - Valuation
- To provide actuarial expertise pertaining to analysis in various aspects covering EV, VoNB, RBC, reserves both local statutory Reserve and GPV reserve to ensure compliance with legislative standards and guidelines by regulator. To conduct experience Studies and to suggest the improvement in business decision regarding to product improvement resulting from such analysis. Also to do the modeling by using Prophet software and to enhance the model to support new products and change in continuous professional development through participation in professional bodies and external/internal management training.
- Bachelor degree in Actuarial, Statistics or related fields
- 3-5 years in actuarial or related fields
- Analytical mind and result-oriented
- Computer and programming skills
- Good communication in English
Note: Tokio Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) reserves the right to change the scope of responsibility as deemed fit as and when necessary. The staff will be informed/prepare beforehand when such occasions arise.