Manager – Personal Lines Operation
- Project management which include planning, organizing and overseeing underwriting personal lines department initiatives
- To work with the various personal lines team to understanding business processes and practices, and suggest improvements or modifications as well as adopt best practices to current processes to ensure standardization and efficiency of personal lines business operation
- Conduct feasibility study and propose target operating model (TOM) for personal lines business
- Liaising with distribution and marketing team to gathering idea and improvement opportunities focusing on operation efficiency to support business growth
- Analyzing data and presenting results to management and colleagues
- Provide regular update on personal lines business initiatives to management
- Bachelor Degree in any field (Master Degree is preferable)
Skills / Experiences
- More than 5 years of working experience (prefer insurance industry)
- Experiences in project management / change management/ process improvement / IT consulting or strategic planning.
- Strong planning & organizing, decision making, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, motivation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills (Thai and English).
- Logical and investigative mind
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Methodical approach to work
- Project management
- Business acumen
- Process improvement