Senior Officer – Training and Organization Development
- To execute and analyze the training needs survey in order to gathering the direct training needs from line manager and employees in order to prepare and propose yearly training plan. To deliver and administer Company’s training program in accordance with company’s training plan. To prepare, handle performance appraisal process and assist section head to gather personal development plan in performance appraisal form for further individual development plan.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in HRD or OD
- 2 years’ experience related to Organizational Development or Training and Development
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skill
- Pleasant personality, creative thinking, energetic
- Computer literacy and Good command in English (TOEIC score is 550)