Corporate Communication Supervisor
1. Develop, implement, manage and support all kinds of Communication activities using forceful PR tools and strategies namely press release, photo release distribution, press conference, media event, coverage report, post report and other communications activities and digital contents creation.
2. Conceptualizing, planning and implementing the marketing communication plan by using the appropriate integrated marketing communication tools.
3. Support and execute on new PR channels (apart from print media). e.g. online and social media and able to create artwork for communication purpose from Adobe Photoshop or IIllustrator programs
4. Creating layout and graphical content for corporate communication materials
5. Execute and coordinate with concerned parties to accomplish event activities.
1. At least 3-8 years’ experience in Marketing Communication, Organizing Event Activities.
2. Able to work in weekend for special activities (4-5 times/year).
3. Good command of English.
4. Good in computer skill (Excel & PowerPoint).
5. Creativity, Problem solving, Interpersonal communication.